Node.js / Express website to find upcoming dog agility trials.
Volunteer website project for the Northwest Maritime Center to help identify sailboats in the Salish Sea
NPM module to read FCS 3.0 format Flow Cytometry data files
I spent some 25 years developing innovative software and algorithms to acquire, analyze, display and store data from biotech instrumentation, mainly in Java. See "Past Experience" below.
Most of my recent projects involve acquiring (see BayNode Meetup talk), distilling (see NextQ), and integrating data (e.g. map data) from outside sources. I'm getting pretty good at that.
If you need help merging outside data into your web project, please contact me.
Past Experience: Instrumentation
- DNA sequencers
- Fluorescent microscope scanning assays
- Real time PCR
- Flow cytometers, e.g. BD Biosciences, Cytek Biosciences and Leukobyte
Past Experience: Applications
- Novel methods for display of multi-parameter data
- HLA typing for bone marrow transplantation
- HIV typing for drug resistance studies.
Most of this work was done in C or Java/Swing using desktop PCs. I'm continuing to do some contract work in these fields.